Your message was sent successfully to Wong Orthodontics. A member of our team will respond shortly. Thank you for visiting our website!
Wong Orthodontics’ Insurance Policy
- Your insurance claim will be filed as a courtesy for you. Orthodontic insurance is paid over the course of treatment, not all at the start. We can make no guarantee of any estimated coverage, but will do our best to see to it that you receive your maximum benefits.
- Please remember, your policy is an agreement between you and your insurance company, not between your insurance company and our office.
- If your coverage or carrier changes, please be sure to notify our Financial Coordinator.
- If coverage decreases in any way, the unpaid balance will be transferred back to the patient’s account and will be the responsibility of the patient.
- Wear your retainers as instructed, indefinitely.
- Remove by gently working the retainer down from back to front.
- Clean retainers daily with a denture cleaner in cool water (never hot).
- Do NOT boil or place in a microwave or dishwasher. Also, do not leave it sitting in the sun or in a hot car.
- Do NOT leave in a napkin or paper towel – you could throw it away.
- Keep retainer in the case in a safe place – pets love to chew on them.
- With clear retainers, small holes may appear on the chewing surface from grinding or clenching. This will not affect how well the retainer works.
- If large cracks appear, the retainer may need to be replaced.
- Do NOT use teeth bleaching agents with the retainer.
- If your retainer is lost or broken, it is not considered an after-hours emergency. Please call our office during normal business hours to schedule an appointment for a replacement.
- Retainer replacement is expensive…but with proper care they will last for years!
Have clean teeth
Have no loose wires or broken brackets
Wear your Wong t-shirt to your appointment and earn a bonus point!
50/50 Appreciation Program
The best compliments we can receive from our patients are referrals of their friends and family members to our practice. We always appreciate how many new patients call our office based on your recommendations. We value your trust in our office and are committed to providing exceptional care to the people that mean the most to you.
Once a patient you refer begins treatment, both parties will receive a $50 credit to their account. If you do not have a present or future need for our services, you will receive a $50 gift card.
Thank you for your recommending our practice to your friends and family!